by Jim Donovan
2. Drumming creates a strong sense of respect among participants. You can create more effective team members by turning them into deeper listeners. Drumming unifies and creates a common purpose for your team and is the perfect metaphor for working together in harmony while highlighting the importance of the group dynamic.
3. Drumming encourages creative thinking. When you drum, it demands that you think outside the box. Drumming uses both hemispheres of the brain. Each player learns how to balance their creativity and expression while supporting others in their own pursuits.
4. Drumming quickly brings focus and concentration to large groups. Drumming helps to bring immediate focus to any size group. Within moments, everyone is on the same page, letting go of worries, skepticism and concerns, and immersed into an enjoyable group experience.
5. Drumming fosters cooperation instead of competition.Your team members will feel camaraderie closer as they experience making music together. When all players are working in complete cooperation, and with full focus, extraordinary music results. Create a common ground and a solid sense of community by uniting participants as a team and feel the power of playing as one drum.
6. Drumming melts stress. Drumming is scientifically documented to quickly and safely help people release stress. With the first five minutes you will feel a significant shift in how you feel, and also how the group is better able to focus.
7. Drumming stimulates deep listening. Group drumming demands that you learn to hear subtleness. You learn to hear more than one thing at a time. You learn to hear more than just yourself. It increases awareness of others while participants learn to listen and interact with each other.
8. Drumming helps participants to find their own voice. Learn the power of individual contribution. In their expression individuals make a unique contribution to the success of the entire group. Group drumming is the perfect metaphor for relationships in the workplace and is a cathartic way to enhance personal and self-awareness. Drumming with others with a group encourages self-expression and personal growth.
9. Drumming is easy, energizing and enjoyable! Percussion is RIGHT NOW. You pick it up, you strike it and it makes a sound. With mindful direction and leadership, any group can be turned into a "percussive orchestra" within a very short time. the Corporate Drumming Programs I do specialize in building immediate energetic synergy within groups who usually take a long time to develop.
10. Drumming can happen anywhere. Your conference hall, your business, auditorium, outside (weather permitting), parking lot. I've done sessions in very diverse circumstances such as a woodworking sawmill, a juvenile prison, factory manufacturing floor, cafeterias... you get the idea. All we need are the ability to make loud music and seating for all participants.
Get more information on Jim's Corporate Drumming Programs....